Namastey to all the adventure freaks! Be ready to get blown and fill in your adventure thrills with Marvin Desert Camp. Participate in adventure activities in Jaisalmer and much more fun in Jaisalmer.
Marvin Desert Camp offers the joy of camping within the beautiful sand dunes, stay at camps and stargazing, adventure-filled sports activity with the day, from activities ranging from dune bashing to parasailing.
- In Jaisalmer, one of the most adventurous and fun activities is riding Quad Bikes.
- Experience the sheer thrill of riding a quad bike in Jaisalmer.
- Quad bike is a four wheeler or quadricycle with a seat connected to the operator with low pressure wheels, along with handle bars to steer control.
- Blocking the slot prior through online is required.
- Package includes safety gear such as gloves, helmet and protector.
- An experienced instructor would guide and provide necessary instructions.
- Camel Safari is one of the most sought after activities to do in Jaisalmer. Enjoy the rich heritage of Jaisalmer.
- Safari ride can be done anytime during the day, mostly during sunset and sunrise
- On-the-spot booking can be done for the ride as per availability
- The camels are trained and local villagers with years of experience of training and handling camels will be assisting you during the ride
- Camels safari would be made across the dunes and nearby local communities to get an overall experience of the tribal life.
- It is advised to carry sufficient bottled water while camel safari.
- Jaisalmer is known to be one of the suitable sites for Parasailing in India.
- In parasailing, the balloon is tied to the jeep on the ground. eliminating the fear of flying away.
- Witness the Sam Sand Dunes of Jaisalmer from 100 feet in the air.
- Anyone above the age of 5 years is eligible to take up this sport.
Night Jeep Safari & Bon Fire On Dunes
- Many tourists opt for jeep safaris in Jaisalmer as they are faster, adventurous and thrilling at the same time.
- Prior booking is required to book slots during the specific day.
- Professional drivers with experience will be allotted for every safari trip.
- Opening and closing time with regard to Jeep Safari is in sync with sunrise and sunset.
- If you are someone who wants to be comfortable but want to explore Jaisalmer with a bit of an adventure, then Marvin Desert Camp is for you.
- You can enjoy stargazing in Jaisalmer with the breath taking view of the beautiful night sky filled with stars.
- You will be provided a telescope to observe the stars closeby.
- A team member would also guide you with constellations and planets in the night sky and the duration for this activity is approximately 1 hour.
- Prior online booking is required to block the slot you require as per availability.
Dinner On The Dunes
The Thar Dinner plays homage to the culinary traditions of travellers who crossed the Thar to Jaisalmer. The Thar Dinner represents the end of this journey in a celebratory feast that is served to you in a communal setting. Starry skies, tasselled canopies and mattress style seating make this a most comfortable, enjoyable dining experience.
The dunes at Jaisalmer are soft, golden hued and warm. The most sublime experience is to sit at the dunes under the shade of Khejadi with tented canopy feel the softness of the sand, and breathe in the best of nature, interspersed with sublime sundowners. We invite you to experience delicious rajasthani tradition cusine food at the great Thar Desert.
Sand Bath Therapy
The sand bath is not only relaxing but acts like a natural therapy. It cleanses the body much like a sauna. The weight of the hot sand on the body helps the muscles to relax. The body is soothed without any burns.
Relief is provided from a range of muscular disorders. Various skin diseases are healed as well. It helps people suffering from arthritis, rheumatism, acne, sciatica and psoriasis among other conditions.
Under Sky Sleeping
In Marvin Desert camp Jaisalmer we organize a special exclusive Under Sky Sleeping in the desert of Rajasthan. We offer an experience to enjoy under the clear night sky with the sight of twinkling stars. There is something beautiful about sleeping out under the stars. It gives us those moments of realisation and tells us we are just so tiny in comparison to the cosmos.
The unique sensation of waking up at the chirping of birds and not the alarm clock is simply out of this world! Package includes night stay under the sky, camel safari, traditional welcome, refreshment, Folk music and dance, bone fire, dinner and breakfast.
The desert festival in Jaisalmer is held each year in the month of February. This colorful desert festival is held at the Sam Sand Dunes which is at a distance of 42 kilometers from the city of Jaisalmer. There are several cultural events, camel races, folk performances to showcase the rich cultural heritage of the state of Rajasthan.
Not exciting enough! Attend the contests to judge the man with the best moustache. Everything is exotic in the Desert festival, amidst the golden sands of the Thar Desert. With a final musical performance by folk singers under the moonlit sky at the dunes in Sam, just outside Jaisalmer, the festival comes to its end.
Billion Stars & Moon Night
Experience one of the world’s great wildernesses, the Thar Desert, by camel and Jeep on this tour. From Jaisalmer embark on an expedition of a lifetime and explore the Thar Desert by artiodactyls mammal “Camel”. In the desert meet your experienced desert guide and introduce yourself to your camel.
You will be assisted to mount your camel, no prior experience necessary. Your Guide will then lead you into the desert where you will explore the sand dunes and see the unsurpassed beauty of desert flora and fauna and watch a spectacular sunset over the dunes of the Thar Desert.
Rajasthani Folk Music
The most memorable experience of the deserted land is that you will be going to have an amazing opportunity to enjoy folk dance and music in the Golden Sand Dunes with the campfire and barbeque dinner theme arrangements.
The Rajasthani cultural dance performance by the local artists is the main attraction regarding the royal cultures and heritage of the vibrant state. You can feel relive in the land of Maharajas with enchanting folk dance and music performances after the Non-touristic camel ride in the offbeat track of Desert within the Marvin Desert Camp.
DJ Music & Group Dance
- Party starts After your Camel Safari and Sunset on the Desert.
- You will be welcomed traditionally with Arti Tikka and Dhol.
- Evening Tea Pakora Snacks
- Rajasthani Folk Dance Music, Bhavai Dance, Chakri Dance, Fire Dance and Kalbeliya Gypsy Dance by local artists of Jaisalmer nearby villages.
- There will be Bon Fire during winters.
- You can also do group dance with your family on Western Dj music and Dj Songs.
- The party ends with lavishing buffet dinner.
- Dune Bashing in Jaisalmer is one of the most fun and adventurous activities in the Jaisalmer desert.
- The dune bashing in Jaisalmer at Marvin Desert Camp is for about 30 minutes.
- The sports utility vehicle includes toyota fortuner.
- The ride is safe and instructions will be given by a professional.
- A professional driver will be assigned for each trip who are well acquainted with dune bashing in Jaisalmer desert.